Australia's World Top 100 Golf Courses
This is your opportunity to play the Australian Golf Courses that appear in the Golf Digest World Top 100 list! The best of the best – all packaged into the ultimate bucket list golf holiday.
Let us take you on a golf odyssey across this nation of contrasting golf landscapes. From the dramatic clifftop vistas of New South Wales Golf Club (No. 30) to the MacKenzie-designed masterpiece, Royal Melbourne West (No. 6), along with the other Melbourne Sandbelt gems, Royal Melbourne East (No. 55) and Kingston Heath (No. 18). Take in the visually stunning Old Course at The National before experiencing Barnbougle’s true links treasures – The Dunes (No. 33) and Lost Farm (No. 40). And to finish, play the newest addition to Golf Digest’s World Top 100 - hidden on Tasmania’s King Island, Cape Wickham (debuting at No. 24). And while you are on this remote golf outpost in the middle of Bass Strait you may like to add the much hyped Ocean Dunes, which is highly likely to make its own appearance in the World Top 100 rankings when they next come out in 2018.
Please note that prices below are based on a group of 4 travelling together, however packages can be tailored to suit groups of any size with almost any preferences. Listed internal flights are included, and if you need additional flights, we can assist should you wish.
If you don't find exactly what you want below, please let us know by giving us a call on (02) 9555 5195, or email us here and we can provide a custom quote to suit.
Book your golf travel with Exclusive Sports Travel and get rates equal to or better than if you book it yourself, without all the hard work!
Australia's World Top 100 Courses
10 Nights, 8 Games
- 1 nights’ accommodation at Peppers Moonah Links, or similar
- 1 nights’ accommodation at Cape Wickham, King Island, or similar
- 2 nights’ accommodation at Barnbougle Lost Farm Lodge
- 4 nights’ accommodation at Pullman Albert Park Melbourne, or similar
- 2 nights’ accommodation at Pullman Hyde Park Sydney, or similar
- Breakfast included each morning
- 1 game of golf at The National (Old Course)
- 1 game of golf at Royal Melbourne (West)
- 1 game of golf at Royal Melbourne (east)
- 1 game of golf at Kingston Heath
- 1 game of golf at Cape Wickham
- 1 game of golf at Barnbougle Dunes
- 1 game of golf at Barnbougle Lost Farm
- 1 game of golf at NSW Golf Club
- Flights Sydney / Melbourne / King Island / Launceston
- 11 days rental car (private transfers also available)
From AUD $4,568 per person twin share
If you don't find exactly what you want in the itineraries above, please call us on (02) 9555 5195 or email us by clicking on the button below:
General Enquiry - Australia Golf Holiday Packages
And, of course, if you are interested in playing New Zealand’s World Top 100 courses, we can help you organise that too!